Tuesday, October 2, 2012

7 week update

So...

You know how I told you about my amazing friend who I'm blessed to know, and how circumstances miraculously aligned that I needed a neurologist and she just so happened to work for an amazing one?

A few days ago, I received news that she's been laid off from that office.

I'm heartbroken on her behalf. I can't believe she lost her job.

My first thought was that something had happened as a result of the favors she pulled for me, but no, it was just standard budget cuts that knocked out half of her office. This economy? Stinks. I can't find words that I can actually use on this blog to share how devastated I feel right now. ,

I can't even talk about myself or my progress right now; it feels selfish and superficial. I'm not the only person whose life is being torn apart right now. While the pieces of my life are starting to put themselves back together, someone else's life is coming apart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!