Friday, September 7, 2012

"Where I've been", or, "I have brain damage". No, literally. Stop laughing.

For those that don't know, I recently was diagnosed with a brain lesion and brain disease called acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM for short).

Yes, I DO have a brain, I've seen it on the CAT scan and MRI.

Yes, we now have confirmed proof that my brain is a bit, shall we say, off-kilter, which we all knew anyway.

I know most of you don't want to hear about my crazy medical stuff, and some people are sensitive to discussions on needles and tests, so I've been blogging about my disease and recovery on a separate blog: Mental Misfirings and Other Tales. You know, in case you're curious. 

I'll get back to this blog when life becomes as normal as it's ever going to be again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!